Monday, October 31, 2011

Spank Today For a Better Tomorrow

Now before I say what I am going to say I have 2 children whom I love very much but are handfull at times. I do not understand parents letting their kids walk all over them or just watching while they throw tantrums in the middle of a grocery store. This is in no way about babies. Babies are too young to express themselves and crying is one of the ways they do. But when your kid is 5 years old screaming on the floor in Wal-Mart I think its time to start thinking about what you are doing wrong as a parent. Does anyone stop wonder what has gone wrong in the world in the last 60 years? Wonder why there is so much more crime and so many heartless people? I can tell you why...because people stop spanking their kids. Those little brats in the grocery store grow up to be the criminals you hate all because you let them do whatever they wanted when they were kids. So here is an idea. Start spanking those little brats now so they don't grow up to be convicts! You're the parent. Grow some damn balls!

No comments:

Post a Comment