Wednesday, June 7, 2017

The Sarcastic Unicorn

I think maybe it is time for me to introduce myself.

So, hello anyone who reads this! My name is Erica and I am a Neptunian Space Unicorn that crash landed on Earth and inhabited the first human skin I could find. I am just waiting for the day my Unicornkind find me and welcome me back home to my village in the Samorogian District on Neptune.

.
.
.
.
.

Seriously though, my name is Erica and I am The Sarcastic Unicorn. I am a blogger and I love writing, drawing, photography, and sharing the interesting and dumb things I find on the internet.

*(This part is serious. Feel free to skip.)*
First and foremost is going to be something I am not going to be popular for but I don't answer to anyone else here. I am Christian and Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior. I would appreciate respect with my faith as I will will respect yours as well. We do not have to agree with each other on everything to be nice to each other.
*(/end seriousness)*

I live in the armpit of the southeastern US with my husband, two teenage children, and a black lab named Tucker.

2 comments: