Tuesday, June 6, 2017

The Man From Mahers

So apparently, Bill Maher thinks he's on a planet where it's okay for a white dude to say the N word. Guess what, Bill, it's NOT okay. In my humble opinion, I don't think ANYONE should use that word, black OR white!

But Bill Maher thinks he's hip and funny. He hides behind the title "comic" even though he's NOT funny and far from hip. He's an arrogant cuss and he got caught redhanded for the bigot that he is.

I humbly believe that Bill Maher is a racist. Maybe I'm wrong, but he makes a pretty compelling case. He's also an atheist. I'm okay with most atheists, but he loves to attack Jesus Christ.

I have news for you, Bill Maher! One day you are going to be face to face with Jesus and you will have to give an account, whether you believe in Jesus or not! I got more news for you, Maher! Jesus is real!

I think the N word should just go away. Chances are you haven't picked cotten in the fields for even one day, so just drop the word, even the one that ends with an A. I'm all for free speech, but this one word in particular just needs to die.

I'm just hoping we can become more respectful of each other as a society. Bill Maher is a bigot, not a comic. Comics are actually funny. He's just a pompous and arrogant cuss who thinks he can get away with anything. I don't watch his show because every time I do, I get angry. That anger is NOT from the Lord.

I pray for people like Bill Maher who are in dire need of salvation. The N word is not cool. People like Bill Maher want black people back in the fields, and that's why he uses such foul language.

The Disgruntled Southerner signing off for now! God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment